We are hiring
AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIANS
JSL Asia Sdn. Bhd. is expanding its AV capabilities and is on the lookout for ideal talents to join our new ventures of managing permanently installed equipment at event venues. Good career growth awaits those who have the passion & drive in this technological field.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Take ownership of, and manage AV set ups & operation of audio visual equipment comprising sound, lights, LED Screen & projector systems, switchers etc. and efficiently perform preventative maintenance.
- Trouble shoot equipment and system faults.
- Escalate issues promptly to management team
- Responsible of testing and labeling various types of cables / equipment.
- Communicate & fulfill client’s requirements.
- Basic documentations of event orders / reports
- Meticulous to details
Vocational certificate or related technical qualification holders in audio visual / electrical or electronics
Minimum 1-2 years in set up & operations of audio, lighting or visual equipment preferably of live shows, events, hotels or clubs.
Other Requirements & Skills
- Willing to be posted anywhere in Malaysia or abroad.
- Will be stationed at a venue but required to work at warehouse or other events as and when the need arises.
- A dynamic individual who will work over and above the job description all in the name of enabling us to deliver remarkable service to clients.
- A flexible, adaptable approach in terms of working hours.
- Ability to speak in English & Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin / Cantonese / Tamil is an added advantage.
- Ability to repair equipment from component level will be an added advantage.
- Possess a firm knowledge of trouble shooting /problem solving.
- Possess valid driving license.
Send resume to: